Tab Space - Born for improving your web browsing productivity.
Tab Space is a Safari extension app which is born for improving web browsing productivity.
It mainly includes the following functions:
- Save your browsing tabs at 1 click (just like OneTab in Chrome)，and restore these tabs whenever you want.
- Tag system. You can mark your saved sessions with custom tags and use this app as a web browsing workflow launcher. For example, under my tag “Reading”, I can launch my “News” workflow by opening all my favorite news websites at 1 click.
- Shortcuts for Safari which offer the long missing function:
- Ctrl + L – Close left tabs
- Ctrl + R – Close right tabs
- Ctrl + Q – Close all other tabs
- Ctrl + D – Duplicate current tab
- Ctrl + C – Open in Chrome
- Ctrl + F – Open in Firefox
- Ctrl + T – Open Tab Space
- Ctrl + B – Save selected text to Bear, finally you have a Web Clipper for Safari
In addition, if you want to add Tab Space as a bookmark or to set it as homepage, the url you should use is “http://yuanzhoucq.github.io/Tab-Space/redirect.html”.
Please enjoy and report potential bugs to me. Thanks!